Latest article Economic Development
Dutch construction forecasts most positive in Europe
Dutch construction sector shows positive results and recovers at a very fast pace. Much faster than the other European countries. In France the construction sector is slowly starting to show some improvement. Start of the recovery in France is therefore expected in 2017. These are some of the conclusions of the Q3 2015 European Architectural Barometer report, a quarterly research among 1,600 architects in eight European countries. European architects act as a leading indicator for the construction activities.
- Recovery of the Dutch and Spanish construction sector is accelerating, improvement has not been that good since 2009 (01-08-2015)
- Dutch and Spanish construction sector keep on improving. No recovery before 2017 for Italian and French architects. (01-05-2015)
- The hardest times are over for the Dutch and Spanish construction sector. The Italian and French architects still going through difficult times. (03-02-2015)
Latest article Market Trends
Most countries show stable growth in 2015, faster recovery expected in upcoming years.
The Dutch construction sector shows positives results and recovers at a fast pace. The predictions for the coming two years are in the Netherlands most positive of all important European countries. But also Southern European country as Spain shows us very positive figures although this market was hit hard in recent years. In France the constructions sector is slowly starting to show some improvement, start of recovery is therefore expected in 2017. Even the Italian market, however still showing negative figures is somehow stabilizing which could indicate that we can expect a recovery in this market in 2017 as well. These are some of the conclusions of the Q3 2015 European Architectural Barometer report, a quarterly research among 1,600 architects in eight European countries. European architects act as a leading indicator for the construction activities.
- The United Kingdom and the Netherlands are clearly at the forefront when it comes to Building Information Modeling in Europe (08-03-2016)
- Recovery of European construction sector leads to labour shortage (01-09-2015)
- Dutch and Italian architects see a large incline of regulations for minimum energy performance of existing buildings (15-08-2015)