Latest article Economic Development
Dutch construction forecasts most positive in Europe
Dutch construction sector shows positive results and recovers at a very fast pace. Much faster than the other European countries. In France the construction sector is slowly starting to show some improvement. Start of the recovery in France is therefore expected in 2017. These are some of the conclusions of the Q3 2015 European Architectural Barometer report, a quarterly research among 1,600 architects in eight European countries. European architects act as a leading indicator for the construction activities.
- Recovery of the Dutch and Spanish construction sector is accelerating, improvement has not been that good since 2009 (01-08-2015)
- Dutch and Spanish construction sector keep on improving. No recovery before 2017 for Italian and French architects. (01-05-2015)
- The hardest times are over for the Dutch and Spanish construction sector. The Italian and French architects still going through difficult times. (03-02-2015)
Latest article Market Trends
Dutch and Polish architects have less decision power in different phases of building projects
Dutch and Polish architects less often are decision makers in different phases of building projects than their European colleagues. In the Netherlands and Poland only in the design phase more than half of the architects makes the end decision. French architects are decisive in several other phases as well, as they in general also are (one of the) decision makers in the implementation, engineering, interior finishing and planning phase. These are some of the conclusions of the Q1 2016 European Architectural Barometer report, a quarterly research among 1,600 architects in eight European countries. European architects act as a leading indicator for the construction activities.
- Most countries show stable growth in 2015, faster recovery expected in upcoming years. (29-03-2016)
- The United Kingdom and the Netherlands are clearly at the forefront when it comes to Building Information Modeling in Europe (08-03-2016)
- Recovery of European construction sector leads to labour shortage (01-09-2015)